lunes, 1 de marzo de 2010

I'm like Hitchcock (fat)

http://www.zimmertwins.com/node/937671

I had a lot of limitations to do the clip (after all, you've only got a boy, a girl and a cat), but I think I came out with a pretty "intersting" clip. I hoped that the video would make accurate criticism of politics in general, american one in particular. But it enede up being some kind of absurd humour. I had to censor black out of "do you know how many black people will you have to execute to get back bible belt vote" and change sex for gender in "I'll go through a sex change operation" to avoid the closing of Lizardi's account (What are they, the MPAA?). Well, enjoy!

1 comentario:

  1. Outstanding Ander! It was refreshing to see the name 'Mcauley Culkin' after so many years. As always, I have to remind you to reread your blogs to catch those stupid spelling mistakes that you tend to make. Also, you can say 'censor' or 'black out' but not both.

    ResponderEliminar